Pension Horec, Zdiar, Vysoke Tatry - High Tatras
Reservations - firstname.lastname@example.org
Newly built pension in the village of Zdiar provides it's guests with comfortable accommodation, homy restaurant, all in classic rustic style. Surroundings of the pension offers many possibilities for sports and leisure. Whole building is strictly non-smoking
Total capacity of the pension is 10 beds.
Pension Horec provides accommodation in double rooms with the possibility of an extra bed.All rooms are comfortably furnished and equipped a fridge and a TV SAT. All rooms also feature a bathroom and WC.
Traditionally decorated hunter's restaurant
- Hiking tours - various difficulty and length, starting near the pension
- Adrenaline sports - off road jeeps and mountain bike tours
- Skiing - nearest ski-centres are Zdiar-Strednica (8 ski-lifts), Bachledova dolina (5 ski-lifts) and Jezersko (1 lift)
- Dining and entertainment - goral restaurant, cafe bar, disco bar, bowling, barbecue (for groups with a live folk band)
- Sports - squash, ping-pong, pool, swimming pool
- Relax and revitalisation - sauna, turkish bath, oxygenotherapy, infrared lamp, medicinal massages, jacuzzi
12 EUR/person/day in winter
10 EUR/person/day in summer
© Pro Region Slovakia. All rights reserved.